Internship at The Wall Museum
The Museums- und Ausstellungs GmbH has been operating the Wall Museum at the East Side Gallery since Easter 2016. The museum tells the story of the Wall in a modern format, under the advice of Mikhail Gorbachev, Hans-Dietrich Genscher and curators such as Professor Knopp, among others. The museum features exhibits, events and films that explain to visitors the division of Germany, the Cold War and the fall of the Wall. We are now offering an internship position (m/f) for 3 months to work in the museum.
- Working in the day-to-day museum operations, including cashier activities, control of museum rooms and exhibits, merchandising sales, promotion, customer service
- Office work
- Talent for organization and communication
- Friendly demeanor and skill in dealing with people
- Interest in the fields of history, culture
- Team skills and creativity
- Rapid perception
Please apply – gladly online – with your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references – summarized in one file) including the mention of your next possible desired starting date.